* We offer a choice of 10 rooms and one private home rental.
* Rates in the Bed and Breakfast Lodge include a full breakfast. Rates in the Cottage Suites do not include breakfast, however it is available at an extra cost of $11.50 per person per day.
* An 11% city/resort tax will be added to all room rates. A 7.75% tax will be added to all food.
* Our office is open from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM for reservations. In the event that we miss your phone call, please leave a message and we will return your call as soon as possible.
* All Bed and Breakfast rooms can accomodate only 2 people, including infants and children, no pets. All Cottage Suites with the exception of Sierra Madre are designated for 2 person use. Children or an extra person can be accomodated in a few of these units. Sierra Madre is able to accommodate up to four persons using the pull-out sofa/bed in the living room area. A twin size rollaway bed is also available for use at a $10 charge in some units. Children must be acknowledged at the time of reservation. There is an additional $10 charge per day per extra person. Sierra Madre and the Alpine Getaway are the only Cottage Suites that can accomodate pets.
* A credit card or cashier’s check for one night’s deposit is required to guarantee your reservation.
* A two night minimum stay is generally required if a Saturday night is included. A 3 night stay may be required for holiday times. Inquiries for a Saturday only stay must be done by telephone.
* Our check in time is from 3:00 – 9:00 PM. Check out is 11:00 AM. When available, early check-ins and late check-outs are at an additional charge of $10 per hour.
* We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, traveler’s checks, cashier’s checks and cash.
* Please read our policies regarding cancellations carefully!
* Notice of cancellation or any change in your reservation date must be received five days prior to your arrival date. Room charges will apply on any cancellation made in less than 5 days prior to the arrival date. The full room rate will be charged per each day that the room can not be re-rented to other guests. Up to a 30 day notice may be required for holiday periods. For holidays, if a cancellation is made within the 30 day period, there will be a minimum charge of one nights’ stay. Charges will also apply for the full amount of the stay for any nights we are unable to re-reserve the room with other guests.
* If a cancellation is necessary within the 5 day prior to arrival period, we will do our best to re-rent the room to another guest.
* No refunds for early departures.
* No refunds will be made for cancellations due to weather, road conditions, acts of nature or other circumstances beyond our control.
* A $25 processing fee is charged for any cancellation at any time.
* Breakfast is served at 8:00 or 9:30 AM Saturdays and Sundays and at 9:00 AM weekdays. In the Bed and Breakfast rooms, a tray with coffee, hot tea or hot chocolate will be delivered to your room one half hour before your selected breakfast time.
* All breakfasts are homemade and include a main entree and a starter buffet with various selections including fresh fruit, granola, yogurt and baked goods.
* A variety of juices is also available.
* Please let us know if you have any dietary concerns or food allergies.
* The Cottage Suite guests can add the breakfast at an additional cost of $11.50 per person per day which can be decided upon arrival. On occasion, breakfast may not be an option to add due to special events in the Bed and Breakfast Lodge.
PET POLICIES There is a $15 per day charge per pet. ONLY the Sierra Madre Cottage Suite and the Alpine Getaway Cottage Suite allow pets. NO other B&B rooms or Cottage Suites allow pets. Pets MUST be acknowledged at the time of making a reservation. You are responsible for your pets and pet caused damage. On Eagles Nest property, pets must be kept on a leash.
There is a $15 per day charge per pet. ON EAGLE’S NEST PROPERTY, PETS MUST BE KEPT ON A HAND-HELD LEASH, 6 FEET IN LENGTH OR LESS. Please do not bring pets to the office. Please review the pet policies below to be sure that they are workable for you and your pet(s).
Pets can not be left unattended in the room. There will be a minimum additional $75 charge if pets are found to be in the room with no supervision.
Pets must be housebroken.
Clean up after pet in the yard. Do not allow your pets to use the lawn areas for going to the bathroom. Please let us know if you need a shovel and/or bags. There is a minimum $25 charge to your account if dog waste is not picked up.
No pets on furniture or bedding unless its covered. Eagle’s Nest provides sheets for covering furniture. Pet hair removal from furniture / bedding will result in a minimum $25 charge per piece of furniture to your account.
Use of Eagle’s Nest room linens (except linens specifically supplied for pet use) or pillows for your pets is not allowed. Guests will be charged for replacements or cleaning.
No pets are allowed in the planted garden areas.
Guests are responsible for any damage caused by pets.
A “pet bag” is provided for your convenience. There are 2 bowls for food and water, a towel for drying feet etc., linens to cover the bedding and sofa, pet treats and a toy. The basket, 2 bowls, sheets and towel are to be left after your stay. Any missing items will result in a $20 charge to your account.
Any non compliance with this check list could result in charges being added to your stay.
Thank you for your cooperation in complying with these policies. As owners of your pet(s), you are solely responsible for your pets actions and agree to not hold The Eagles Nest or its owners liable for any pet caused damages to persons or property. You must keep your pet(s) on a hand held leash, 6 feet in length or less when outdoors on Eagle’s Nest property.