The Highland Cabin Rental is your perfect mountain getaway! This cozy two bedroom Big Bear cabin rental is located just West of “The Village” and is surrounded by the serenity of the San Bernardino National Forest. The rustic mountain decor is adorned with antiques and plaid flannel. The Highland Cabin is located 2 miles West of Eagle’s Nest, not on our property. As it is off-premise, breakfast may not be an option to add on. Rates include linens at no additional cost and there is no additional cleaning fee provided the cabin check-out items are in compliance.
$185 per night Weekends Fri-Sat, $150 per night midweek Sun-Thur. $250 per night Dec 23, 2015 through Jan 2, 2016, 3 night minimum stay required
Big Bear Cabin Rental Includes
* 2 bedroom with 2 queen beds, maximum 4 guests, including children.
* Full kitchen with microwave and coffee maker.
* One full bathroom (tub and shower).
* Wood burning fireplace, wood not supplied.
* TV, DVD/VCR.
* Pet friendly with fenced backyard, maximum 2 pets, $10 per day per pet additional, pets must be acknowledged at the time of reservation of our Big Bear cabin rental.
* Linens and towels provided, no additional fee.
* Housekeeping services for our Big Bear cabin rental are provided after departure, no additional fee provided compliance of check out list.
* A 2 night minimum stay is required at all times, holiday weekends require a 3 night stay minimum.
* Rates based on no more than a 4 person, including children, occupancy.
* Holiday rates may vary for the Big Bear Highland cabin rental.